There are numerous ways you can order your repeat prescription.
However, you will not be able to order any prescription items that are not on repeat list without seeing a doctor.
Methods of ordering your repeat prescription include:
- When you receive your prescription you will have an additional list of current repeat medication attached to the right hand side of your prescription. Please tick each box of the medication you wish to re-order. Please only tick the boxes of the medication that you need. You can either bring the repeat prescription to the Medical Centre and give it to one of the receptionists or put it in the white repeat prescription drop off box located just inside the entrance of the practice or post it to the practice.
- Telephoning the prescription line on (01205) 359805 option 4 and leaving a message on the answer phone.
- Telephoning Patient Partner on (01205) 365881 and selecting option 1. You will need a pin number before you can use this system. Pin numbers are available from reception.
- On-line - This service is available but you will need to speak to a receptionist prior to using the service to get the website address and a password.
- Completing a Repeat Prescription form which are located by the front door of the practice. There is a white drop off post box next to the repeat prescription forms.
You can either bring the repeat prescription to the surgery or post it to the surgery.
Prescriptions will be ready for collection two working days after the request has been received.
You can collect your repeat prescription from 8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
PLEASE REMEMBER you can only have a limited number of repeat prescriptions without seeing a doctor for further authorisation. The slip attached to your prescription shows the number of repeats authorised. When the prescriptions issued equal the number authorised, you need to see the doctor before requesting another prescription.